Check out this week’s highlights.
As the weather gets cooler, remember to remind your clients of tips for keeping their furry friends safe and warm this season by having a decent amount of sweaters, coats, or even booties on hand for their dog or cat. Reusing the same wet clothing item can put their companions at risk of becoming even colder.1 So while you get nice and cozy warm, we remain dedicated to delivering the latest (and greatest) veterinary news right to your fingertips.
Here’s a look at this week’s highlights:
- On December 9, we honored veterinary professionals and organizations by commemorating the International Day of Veterinary Medicine. Learn about the history of this special day and its significance to the healthcare sector as a whole.
- The Veterinary Hospital Managers Association unveiled the names of the 27 veterinary management professionals that received the prestigious certified veterinary practice manager (CVPM) credential for its November class of 2021.
- Fidu and Hill’s Pet Nutrition have joined forces to offer a free veterinary nutrition teleconsulting service with custom-tailored nutrition plans from board-certified nutritionists.
- During an interview at the recent Fetch dvm360® San Diego conference, Matt Brunk, DVM, DACVSMR, CCRP, CVPP, CVA, offered insight on how to perform rehabilitation evaluations.
- Discover how to streamline the process of transitioning your care services from curbside to inside with these 5 steps outlined by Mary Lopez, MSOL.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.
Cold weather animal safety. Avma.org. Accessed December 10, 2021. https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/pet-owners/petcare/cold-weather-animal-safety